Welcome to St Mary’s
A nurturing and caring preschool for your child
Everything you need to know about the times and days of our sessions and fees at St Mary’s.
“The children are all so happy and excited to be there. I’ve only heard good things about St Mary’s and it is a lovely feeling to find out first hand that everyone was right!”Emma’s Mum
“My son loves it. He looks forward to his preschool days and is so proud to be at “big school”.Ben’s Mum
Ofsted Report 2019
Ofsted report December 2019
- Children thoroughly enjoy attending this warm and welcoming preschool, where they are highly valued as individuals.
- Children form a strong bond and attachment with staff and arrive with eagerness and enthusiasm.
- Resources are vibrant, plentiful and cover all areas of learning. They are easily accessed and organised to promote children’s independence and develop active learning.
- Children’s behaviour is very good.
- Children enjoy being physically active. They have regular access to well-resourced outdoor area where they engage in energetic play.